The 9440 RALS belongs to Peli´s Remote Area Lighting System (RALS) family of portable, self-contained, rechargeable LED area lights that can go where bulky, gasoline-powered lights can't.
The RALS lineup makes a technological leap over conventional incandescent area lighting. These outdated systems are powered by noisy, polluting, fuel-driven generators that emit toxic fumes and heat, posing serious safety problems on job sites. In stark contrast, RALS offer users the ability to illuminate a large work area without the fuel consumption, noise and air pollution associated with today’s industrial diesel generator-powered lighting towers that use energy-zapping outdated light bulb technology.
Key Features and Benefits of the 9440 RALS include:
• Free-standing, streamlined tripod design, for easy deployment
• Convenient, one-motion setup and breakdown in seconds
• Compact and space-saving, only 94 cm long when stowed
• Lightweight and portable, just 7,3 kg.
• Telescoping light mast extends LED height to 213 cm, to clear obstacles
• Mobile, fully articulated lighting array shines light wherever it’s needed
• Next-generation 10-LED unit provides 2,400 lumens of clean brilliant light in high mode, 1,200 lumens in low
• Powerful and efficient LEDs, for a run-time of up to 6 hours in low mode and 3 hours in high
• Powered by a self-contained, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiMH battery system
• Fuel-free and cordless operation, with no noisy and polluting generators